INTEL B360 MOTHERBOARD
- Supports 8th Gen Intel? Core? / Pentium? Gold /Celeron? pro-cessors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 , up to 2666 MHz
- Twin Turbo M.2: With 2 x M.2 slots. Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based S.S.Ds
- Intel Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2: Powered by Intel, ensure an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds.
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Core Boost: With premium layout optimized power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- GAMING LAN: Experience smooth online gaming experience by reducing C.P.U overhead and offer long-term network usage.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience
- MULTI-G.P.U: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slot. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire?
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
|Dimension*||9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.3 cm x 24.3 cm) Micro-ATX Form Factor|
|CPU||Supports 8th Generation Intel? Core? Processors, and Intel? Pentium? Gold and Celeron? Processors for Socket LGA1151|
|Back Panel I/O Ports||PS/2 Combo Port DisplayPort LAN Port USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A HD Audio Connectors USB 2.0 Port DVI-D Port HDMI Port USB 2.0 Port USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C Optical S/PDIF OUT|
|Chipset||Intel? B360 Chipset|
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) 1 x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports) 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors 1 x Front panel audio connector 2 x Front panel connectors 1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector 1 x Thunderbolt add-on card connector 1 x TPM module connector 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector 1 x Clear CMOS jumper|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz1 Dual channel memory architecture Supports non-ECC UDIMM memorye Supports Intel? Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory|
|Onboard Graphics||1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60Hz 1 x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096X2304@60Hz 1 x HDMI? port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30Hz|
|Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes) 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots|
|Storage||Intel? B360 Chipset 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports 2 x M.2 slots (Key M) M2_1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices1 M2_2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4, 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices**2 Intel? Optane? Memory Ready ,supported on M2_2 3 SATA2 port will be unavailable when installing SATA M.2 SSD in M2_1 slot.M2_2 slot will be unavailable when installing a PCIe device in PCI_E4 slot.Before using Intel? Optane? memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.|
|USB||Intel? B360 Chipset 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-C and 1 Type-A ports on the back panel, 1 Type-C internal connector) 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB connector 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)|
|LAN||1 x Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|Audio||Dual Realtek? ALC892 Codec 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio Supports S/PDIF output|
|Operating System||Support for Windows? 10 64-bit|
|Mounting||8 mounting holes|