Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter (STORE) physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
Terms and Conditions
Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. PC Studio is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors. Retail products are accompanied by the original manufacturer warranty. PC Studio does not offer any technical support or sales advice.
Customer pays return shipping charges for all warranty services. PC Studio reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. PCStudio cannot guarantee the compatibility of items. Please contact the manufacturer(s) directly if you have issues or concerns regarding compatibility.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at PC Studio will effectively void warranty coverage. Improper Installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. CPUs that are chipped, burnt or have bent pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for replacement. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. As a result, PC Studio will return any physically damaged Products back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Although PCStudio does not guarantee same day-shipping we shall strive to do so wherever possible. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
PC Studio strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors.
In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, PC Studio shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from PC Studio are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. PC Studio does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites
- All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service center has to be borne by the customer.
- Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipments for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
Delivery dates are relative to your location. You can track the status of your shipment with the docket number that will be mailed to you.
PC Studio is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities. These are beyond our control and is subject to conditions faced at the courier company.
Note: Due to the Current COVID-19 pandemic the delivery time may be longer than usual.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you are requesting for a Refund once the Order is placed, 2.5% of the Order value will be deducted as surcharges / gateway charges and the remaining amount will be credited to your account.
- We will refund within 3 to 5 working days from the date of request for a refund. It can take up to 7 working days to reflect in your account (original source) after refund from our end.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Out of Stock
If product is not in stock, PC Studio has every right to cancel the order without intimation to customer, email should be sent for cancelled order. In the event of Out Of Stock, full amount will be refunded to customer.