NZXT CABINET H210i
We?ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H210i.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it?s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front?panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable?bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm simplifies the installation of?either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
||Matte Black, Matte Black+Red, Matte White
||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- 1x Headset Audio Jack
|Front I/O internal header
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
- 1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
- 1x HD Audio Header
- Front: 2x 120mm with Push or Pull
- Rear: 1x 120mm
- Front: 2x 120 / 2x 140mm
- Top: 1x 120mm (1 AER F120 Case version included)
- Rear: 1x 120mm (1 AER F120 Case version included)
- Aer F120 (Case Version)
- Speed: 1200 ? 200 RPM
- Airflow: 50.42
- CFM Noise: 28 dBA
- Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- W: 210mm H: 349mm D: 372mm (with feet)