Cooler Master’s family of power options features a line of stable, high quality, 80 Plus Bronze power supplies. The MWE Bronze series is compact and available in outputs suitable for most systems. On top of safety regulations, the MWE Bronze includes Cooler Master’s 3 year warranty. Inside, the Silencio fan blades run with less turbulence while sealed LDB bearings guarantee a longer service life. High quality components keep up with daily power demands, while delivering consistent output even in 40°C surroundings cool and quietly.
- DC-DC Circuit Design: The DC-DC circuit design offers your system more reliable and stable output voltages, providing more consistent power delivery at up to 40°C.
- Durable LDB Bearing: Cooler Master 120mm Silencio FP fan combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades offering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
- QUALITY AND RELIABILITY: self-lubricating, dustproof design (ipx6) -160,000hr life expectancy
- REDUCED NOISE AND POWER CONSUMPTION: silent driver IC reduces clicks and vibration
- Quality Capacitors: Solid, high quality capacitors are used in the MWE Bronze power supply for increased product lifespan and higher temperature resistance.
- Low Standby Power: The MWE Bronze will consume no more than 0.5W when your PC is in standby mode, complying with ErP 2013 lot 6
- Sleeved Cables: Sleeved cables provide easier cable management, offering a clean and professional look. They also save space for better airflow within the PC system, improving thermal performance and heat dissipation.
- Product Name: MWE Bronze 550
- Product Number: MPX-5501-ACAAB
- Type: Intel ATX 12V V2.31
- PFC: Active PFC
- Operation Voltage: 100-240 Vac
- Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac
- Input Current: 8-4 A
- Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (LxBxH): 140 x 150 x 86 mm
- Fan Size: 120 mm
- Fan Bearing: LDB
- Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
- Hold Up Time: 16ms at 80% load
- Efficiency: 85% Typically
- ErP 2013 Lot 6: Yes
- MTBF: >100,000 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 0~40°C
- Protections: OVP / OPP / OTP / SCP / OCP
- Regulatory: TUV-RH, CE, CCC, KC, EAC, RCM, cTUVus, FCC, BSMI
- Connectors: MB 20 4 Pin 1, CPU 12V 4 4 Pin 1, SATA: 4, Peripheral 4 Pin 3, FDD Cable 4 Pin 1, PCI-e 6 2 Pin 2