Seagate Skyhawk AI 8TB Surveillance Desktop Internal Hard Drive (ST8000VE001)
- ImagePerfect™ AI firmware delivers zero dropped frames while supporting heavier workloads.
- Versatile capabilities intelligently adapt to the scale of your AI environment, supporting up to 64 HD video streams and 32 AI streams.
- Rest easy with three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services, offering an industry-leading 90% success rate against unexpected data loss from power outages, natural disasters, user error, viruses and more.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. 1 Included RAID RapidRebuild™ provides 3× faster volume rebuilds.
- Higher reliability with 2M hours MTBF and a 550 TB/year workload rate for more than 3× that of standard surveillance hard drives.
- Powerful processing to welcome workload challenges — SkyHawk AI supports video analysis and recording simultaneously with GPU analytics workloads.
- Enjoy consistent performance with built-in rotational vibration sensors providing reliable storage for NAS with little lag or downtime.
- Multi-bay support helps you meet your growing storage demands with up to 16+ bays.
|Standard Model Numbers||ST8000VE001|
|Interface||SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Features and Performance|
|Drive Bays Supported||16+|
|AI Real Time Capture Events/Sec 1,2||Up to 120|
|AI Real Time Compare Events/Sec 1,2||Up to 96|
|HD Cameras Supported 3||Up to 64|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||235MB/s|
|Non-recoverable Read Errors Rate, Max||1 per 10E15|
|Power-On Hours per year||8,760|
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL) 4||550|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours)||2,000,000 hr|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||1.8|
|Average Operating Power (W)||8.73 W|
|Idling Average (W)||7.5 W|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.96/0.96|
|Voltage Tolerance (5 V)||+10%/-5%|
|Voltage Tolerance (12 V||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||5|
|Operating (drive case, max °C||70|
|Non-operating (ambient, min °C)||-40|
|Height (mm/in, max)||26.11 mm/1.028 in|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85 mm/4.01 in|
|Depth (mm/in, max||146.99 mm/5.787 in|
|Weight (g/lb, typical)||716 g/1.579 lb|
|Carton Unit Quantity||20|
|Cartons per Pallet / Cartons per Laye||40/8|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|