Qnap QM2-4P-384 Quad M.2 PCIe Ssd Expansion Card
- M.2 SSDs can be installed to form caching pools or an auto-tiering volume.
- Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology.
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes overheating risks and sustains constant high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
|Connector||4 x M.2 2280 PCIe (Gen3 x 4) NVMe SSD slots|
|PCIe and Lanes||PCIe Gen3 x 8|
|Bracket||Low-profile (default). Low-profile flat and Full-height brackets are also included.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||204.95 × 68.9 × 20.6 mm|
|Special Note [NAS]||The TS-x77 and TVS-x82(T) series only supports installing the QM2 in the System Zone PCIe slot (PCIe slot 1).|
|Special Note [PC]||The system BIOS and Operating System (OS) must be capable of supporting a PCIe NVMe SSD. Please refer to the technical manual of your system or consult with the vendor.|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|