FOR PLAYSTATION 3 AND PLAYSTATION 4
Enhance your console experience
You will never want to race with a regular controller again after you add Driving Force to your controller selection.
G29 game steering wheel is designed for the latest racing games for your PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®3 console. G29 Driving Force also works on your PC using Logitech Gaming Software.
DUAL-MOTOR FORCE FEEDBACK
Feel every weight shift, and tire slip
Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain, sense under- or over-steer drifting and more. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects so you can respond with precision.
Race-ready materials that can handle it all
Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. G29 has solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals. The race wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience.
HELICAL GEARING WITH ANTI-BACKLASH
Tight, smooth, precise control
You get an exceptionally smooth, quiet steering action. Helical gears are modeled after gears used in automotive transmissions to reduce unwanted noise and vibration. Anti-backlash keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control. G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel features a long lasting, reliable hall-effect steering sensor, using magnetic fields to sense the position of the wheel.
EASY-ACCESS GAME CONTROLS
Control right at your fingertips
All your controls are where you can reach them. The D-Pad, buttons and paddle shifters are incorporated into the racing wheel. LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to up- or down-shift. You maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track. A 24-point selection dial and the /- buttons on the front of the wheel let you further fine-tune your driving preferences.
RESPONSIVE FLOOR PEDAL UNIT
Adjustable for maximum control
Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. G29 Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even finer control, reposition the pedal faces to make heel-toe maneuvers easier to perform.
Rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them.
Performance that stays where you want it
Drive fearlessly knowing the wheel won’t shift during aggressive maneuvers. The racing wheel mounts securely to your table or racing rig via built-in clamps or screw mounting points.
Take your racing to the next level with a Playseat® racing simulation cockpit.
For realistic turns on the track
The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the G29 Driving Force means you can turn the wheel two and a half times. It’s the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car.
STEERING WHEEL STRIPE
Stay oriented in the right direction
Easily see if your steering is dialed in using a visual cue within your peripheral vision. The steering wheel stripe is a visual indicator of which direction the wheel is pointing.
WORKS WITH DRIVING FORCE SHIFTER ATTACHMENT
Pinpoint gear selection
Complete your racing rig for the most realistic experience. Add the 6-speed manual Driving Force shifter to your racing wheel setup.
- Black: 941-000139
- WARRANTY INFORMATION: 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Playstation®4 or Playstation®3 Powered USB port OR Windows® 10, 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7 Mac OS 10.10
Powered USB Port
- Internet connection and 150MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
- Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel
- Steering wheel
- Power adapter
- User documentation
- Height: 10.63 in (270 mm)
- Width: 10.24 in (260 mm)
- Length: 10.94 in (278 mm)
- Weight without cables: 4.96 lb (2.25 kg)
- Height: 6.57 in (167 mm)
- Width: 16.87 in (428.5 mm)
- Depth: 12.24 in (311 mm)
- Weight without cables: 6.83 lb (3.1 kg)
- Software Support (at release): Logitech Gaming Software
- Connection Type: USB
- USB VID_PID: 046D_C24F (PC Mode)
- USB Protocol: USB 2.0
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Indicator Lights (LED): Yes
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback
- Overheat safeguard
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
There are no reviews yet.