Storage Made New
The Samsung Portable SSD T5 helps to boost data transfer speeds to the next level and unleashes a new experience in external storage. With a compact and durable design and password protection, the T5 is truly easy to carry and is designed to store data securely.
Fast transfer speeds
With Samsung V-NAND flash memory and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, the T5 provides transfer speeds of up to 540 MB/s*, that’s up to 4.9x faster than most external HDDs**. Transfers and backups of large-sized data including 4K videos and high-resolution photos should be much quicker and faster than most external HDDs.
Compact and light
Smaller than the average business card, weighing just 51 grams and only 10.5 mm thick. The compact, light and slim T5 is the perfect portable storage.
Solid inside and out
Stay worry-free. The T5 has no moving parts and a sturdy metal body, so it can handle most drops of up to 2 meters*. The optional password protection with AES 256-bit hardware encryption keeps your personal and private data more secure*. It’s all confidently backed by a 3-year limited warranty**.
The T5 comes embedded with new intuitive software for the latest PCs and Macs* to easily set the password and get the latest firmware updates. You can also download the mobile app for compatible Android smartphones and tablets.**
Connect with ease
Connect the T5 to an extensive range of devices from PCs, Macs, smartphones and other devices.* The included USB Type-C™ to C cable and USB Type-C to A cable give you seamless connectivity without the hassle of purchasing additional adapters.**
Ready anytime, anywhere
Carry your work and entertainment with you. The Portable SSD T5 gives you simple and convenient access to your massive data to help you complete tasks quickly and on the move. Take along your documents, large-sized photos or videos, and get things done wherever you go.
- Capacity: 1TB (*1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1 TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes)
- Interface: Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps), backwards compatible
- Dimension (WxHxD): 74 x 57.3 x 10.5 mm
- Weight: 51g (* The exact weight of the product may vary by capacity)
- Transfer Speed: Up to 540 MB/sec. (* Performance may vary depending on host configuration and test software)
- UASP Mode: Support
- Encryption: AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Security: Samsumg Portable SSD Software requires Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Android 4.4 (KitKat), or higher. lder versions of the Windows, Mac and Android operating systems may not be supported.
- Certification: CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC
- RoHS Compliance: RoHS2
- Warranty: 3 Years