Razer Destiny 2 ManO’War Tournament Edition – Analog Gaming Headset (RZ04-01920400-R3M1)
SURROUND AND CONQUER
Experience Destiny 2 the way it’s meant to be heard – with the Destiny 2 Razer ManO’War Tournament Edition analog gaming headset. Designed for comfort over hours of play, this full-sized headset is powered by extra-large, high-quality drivers for the utmost audio clarity. Together with Razer Surround, you’ll be able to hear the crackle of your Energy weapon, the swish of incoming projectiles and even the footsteps of the enemy faction in astounding realism. The fully retractable mic with inline volume controls ensures your lines of communication are clear, making it a breeze for you to effortlessly strategize and complete a raid in your clan or in a guided game, even in the heat of battle.
POWERFUL DRIVERS AND SOUND ISOLATION
For the highest-quality gaming audio
The Destiny 2 Razer ManO’War TE offers high fidelity gaming-grade audio through its extra-large 50 millimeter custom-tuned drivers. A closed ear cup design with plush circumaural padding creates superior sound isolation so you focus on the game uninterrupted by ambient noise. Together with Razer Surround, you’ll truly feel like you’re in the middle of the action.
IN-LINE CONTROLS AND FULLY-RETRACTABLE MICROPHONE
For easy access
Equipped with an in-line remote, the Destiny 2 Razer ManO’War TE allows you to control game volume and mute the analog MEMS microphone without fumbling in-game in the middle of a raid. The fully retractable microphone boom not only pulls out from the left ear cup as you need it, but its flexible design also gives you the freedom to adjust it to your exact needs so your clan can hear you loud and clear.
OPTIMIZED WEIGHT AND ERGONOMICS
For extended wear
The Destiny 2 Razer ManO’War TE is outfitted with rotatable ear cups, extra-large plush ear cushions, a wide headband, and optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio microphone combined jack
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω ¬ at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 112 ± 3 dB
- Input power: 30 mW
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in
- Connection type: analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft plus 2m / 6.6 ft splitter adapter
- Approximate weight: 332 g / 0.73 lbs
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle