MSI RTX 3080 TI SUPRIM X 12GB GRAPHICS CARD
GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti SUPRIM X 12G
The GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti delivers the ultra performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experienc
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1830 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 19 Gbps
- 12GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
- HDMI x 1 (Supports [email protected] as specified in HDMI 2.1)
TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
|GPU||RTX 3080 TI|
|GPU Boost Clock||1830 MHz|
|Memory Clock||19 Gbps|
|Memory Size||12 GB|
|Memory Interface||384 Bit|
|Direct X Support||12|
|Cooler||TROX FAN 4.0|
|Dual-Link DVI Supported||N/A|
|Software||MSI Afterburner and Drivers|
|Package Contents||Graphics Card, User Manual|
|GPU Core (Cuda Core)||10240|
|Power Connectors||3 x 8 Pin|
|Note**||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|