Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L (RGB1.0) Cooler
Inclusive of all taxes
Liquid CPU cooling optimized for low noise and performance. Easy to install 120mm radiator makes this the perfect all-in-one liquid cooling for novice to experienced builders. Now enhanced with RGB lighting feature, this is for anyone that also wants lighting effects in their system.
Out of stock
All over India Shipping
Experts in pc building
- RGB Lighting SyncMaster: Liquid ML120L RGB makes syncing the lighting easier than ever before. It comes with MF120R RGB, a water pump lights up with RGB and controller to easily control and sync it all.
- Dual Chamber Pump with RGB: Isolates the heated coolant to maximize the results of the cooling of the processor. RGB function to sync with the system.
- Stylish Radiator: Custom design low resistance radiator allows higher flow rate, heat exchange efficiency and provides unmatched cooling performance.
- Air Balance Fans: Aside from having perfect balance of airflow and air pressure to exhaust air through the fins and out of the case, the MF120R RGB fan uses a silent driver IC that smoothens fan operation to reduce fan clicks and vibrations.
- DOUBLE TUBING: FEP tubing makes it durable yet flexible. Sleeved tubing on the exterior to give it a premium look.
- DUAL CHAMBER RGB PUMP: Isolates the heated coolant to maximize the results of the cooling of the processor. RGB function to sync with the system.
- LOW RESISTENCE 120MM RADIATOR: Beautifully designed to maximize cooling surface area, RGB fan provides perfect balance of airflow and air pressure to exhaust air through the fins and out of the case.
- Easy Installation and Reliable: The installation is quick and easy for both Intel and AMD platforms, with everything you need straight out of the box. Once installed, the MasterLiquid ML120L RGB requires zero maintenance for optimal silence performance.
- Product Name: MasterLiquid ML120L RGB
- Model: MLW-D12M-A20PC-R1
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket, AMD® AM4 / AM3 / AM3 / AM2 / AM2 / FM2 / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Radiator: Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 157 x 119.6 x 27mm (6.2 x 4.7 x 1.1″)
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1″)
- Speed:650 ~ 2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Air Flow: 66.7 CFM (Max)
- Air Pressure: 2.34 mmH2O (Max)
- MTTF: 160,000 hours
- Noise Level: 6 ~ 30 dBA
- Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Rated Voltage: 2 VDC
- Dimensions: 80.3 x 76 x 42.2 mm (3.2 x 3.0 x 1.7″)
- MTTF: 70,000 hours
- Noise Level: < 15 dBA
- Connector: 3-Pin
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Warranty: 2 Years