Cooler Master MasterBox 520 Mesh ARGB (E-ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet With Tempered Glass Side Panel And Argb/Pwm Hub (White) (MB520-WGNN-S00)
MasterBox 520 is the ideal chassis for both novice and experienced gamers alike, providing users multiple options in case design to satisfy different needs. Whether you place upmost value on system performance and high quality gaming experiences, or dazzling aesthetics and an outlook that stands out, MasterBox 520 has something in for you. Pre-installed with three 120mm ARGB fans, your system is brought to life with stunning lighting effects, completely customizable to match your theme or preference. Additional mechanical upgrades such as a removable top panel and robust dust filter ensure a pleasant, hassle-free installation experience.
- Pick and Play – Pick and choose the best design for your needs and tastes: tempered glass or FineMesh ventilated front panel designs? Black or white colorways? Get ready to build, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Three 120mm ARGB Fans Included – Pre-installed ARGB fans provide ample airflow, ensuring low temperatures, high performance, and eye catching aesthetics during even the most intense gaming sessions. The included ARGB/PWM Hub facilitates ease of cable management and allows users to tailor light effects to match the theme of the build.
- Removable Top Panel -The top panel is entirely removable for improved access to the components during assembly. Ease of use also facilitates the mounting of cooling solutions such as fans and radiators.
- Screwless & Tool-Free TG Side Panel – The tempered glass side panel is secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools. An optional screw can be installed to further secure the tempered glass side panel.
- Versatile Cooling Options – Support for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure high compatibility for liquid-cooled systems.
- Removable HDD cage – The HDD cage is completely removable for improved access during assembly and system upgrades.
- Upgraded Removable Dust Filter Bracket – The bottom dust filter bracket is robust and locked sturdily in place during travel, remaining easy to remove for cleaning purposes.
|Materials – Exterior||Steel, ABS Plastic, Tempered Glass|
|Left Side Panel||Tempered Glass|
|incl. Protrusions||502 x 210 x 498mm|
|Body Size||443 x 210 x 498mm|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, SSI-CEB, E-ATX|
|2.5″ / 3.5″ Drive Bays (combo)||2|
|2.5″ Drive Bays||3|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A
1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C
|Audio In / Out||1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio + Mic)|
|Other||1x Reset/ARGB Button|
|ARGB Control||ARGB/PWM Hub|
|Front||3x 120mm ARGB Fan|
|Rear||1x 120mm Non-LED Fan|
|Front||3x 120mm / 2x 140mm|
|Top||3x 120mm / 2x 140mm|
(recommended maximum thickness – 55mm)
(recommended up to 170mm)
|Dust Filters||Front, Top, Bottom|
|Power Supply Support||Bottom mount, ATX PS2|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|