Ant Esports 690 Neo Fp 8Gb (8Gbx1) Ddr4 2666MHz Desktop Ram (AE8GD4U26M08C)
- High Quality – An all blacked out high quality PCB with gold plated contacts makes the 690 Neo FP the right gaming RAM for your high performance gaming PC.
- Low Power Consumption – At just 1.2v the RAM consumes less power and is RoHS compliant so you get more performance without harming the environment.
- Optimized for Performance –Rated in at 2666Mhz at CL19 the SODIMM is enough to boost your FPS and bring down your load times for an overall better experience.
- Binned Chips – The PCB is populated by binned memory ICs so you get the maximum performance from the 690 Neo FP, all the time and every time.
- 3 Years Warranty – Backed up by a 3 years warranty the Ant Esports 690 Neo FP has always got your back so you can game and work better.
A DDR4 2666MHz Memory upgrade from Ant Esports 690 Neo FP gives you the speed you need to get the most out of your gaming PC. Ant Esports 690 Neo FP line of DDR4 RAM modules is purpose-built for users who want rock-solid reliability and great value. No matter what you do on your PC you’ll do it better and faster with a 690 Neo FP 2666Mhz DDR4 from Ant Esports.
The 690 Neo FP products are designed in accordance with JEDEC international standards, using high-quality ICs and passing stringent tests for excellent quality and performance. With both stability and compliance, it is the best choice for gamers.
Operating in at 1.2v the memory consumes less power and is RoHS compliant so you get more performance without harming the environment. A high quality all blacked out PCB and gold plated contacts ensure longevity of the product and no loss in data signal for better transmission while you game or work.
|Memory Size||8 GB|
|Tested Latency||CL 19-19-19-43|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|