XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE 2TB PCIE GEN4 M.2 2280 INTERNAL SSD (AGAMMIXS70B-2T-CS)
- Interface: PCIe Gen4 NVMe 1.4
- Speed on PS5: Under the operating environment of the PS5, the sequential read speed of both 1TB and 2TB models measured at 6100MB/s * To be able to work on PS5, PS5 firmware 21.02-04.00.00.42 or higher is required
- Speed on PC/Laptop: Sequential R/W up to 7400/6800MB/s *Test performed in ADATA internal lab, actual performance varies by paired system and testing environment. When paired with PCie 3.0 port, max R/W will be limited to 3400/3000MB/s
- Form factor: M.2 2280 *This drive will only work with M/B that supports PCIe 4 (PCIe 3 backward compatible). The drive is designed to work with direct installation onto M/B, it may not work with external enclosure
- Backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
Works with PS5
Got a PS5 and need more capacity? The GAMMIX S70 BLADE is your answer. Plug one into your PS5 and enjoy better, smoother performance over the built-in storage.
* According to the announcement from Sony Interactive Entertainment Co., Ltd., even if the continuous reading and writing speed is higher than the official standard, not all in-game performance features will match the built-in solid state drive of the PS5 console.
Next-Gen Performance with PCIe 4.0
With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6800/MB per second. That’s up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it’s backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. (When paired with PCie 3.0 port, max R/W will be limited to 3400/3000MB/s)
* Under the operating environment of the PS5, the sequential read speed of both 1TB and 2TB models measured at 6100MB/s.
Reduce Temperatures by up to 20%
For reliable operations and stability, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE is equipped with an aluminum heatspreader that is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent.
Security and Integrity
- GAMMIX S70 BLADE supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 BLADE ensures data security and integrity.
- Enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
- In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE gives you a performance boost for PC / console gaming, overclocking, video editing, and rendering