WD BLUE SN570 500GB NVME M.2 INTERNAL SSD (WDS500G3B0C)
Stay in the moment and create beyond your expectations with the WD Blue™ SN570 NVMe™ SSD. This powerful internal drive delivers up to 5X the speed of our best SATA SSDs so you can let your imagination flow and worry less about PC lag or load times. Purpose-built for endurance, the WD Blue SN570 SSD delivers reliable data protection while keeping your storage health in check with the downloadable Western Digital® SSD Dashboard10. Whether you’re working on your next passion project or crunching large amounts of data, take advantage of the high performance and capacities up to 1TB in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor to do more, faster.
- Keep your imagination flowing as you create faster while maintaining low power consumption. With read speeds up to 3500MB/s (500GB – 1TB models), your system can run up to 5X faster than our best SATA SSDs so you can stay in your creative moment.
- Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content so you can stress less about losing your brilliant work
- Work with extra confidence and peace of mind as the downloadable Western Digital® SSD Dashboard10 helps you monitor your drive’s health, available space, temperature and more.
- Build your ideal creation engine. Upgrade your system or optimize your next custom build with the slim M.2 2280 form factor. All you need is a PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ slot.
- Save on space as you pack a lot of performance into your small-form factor PC with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ SSD.
- As an industry-leading flash drive manufacturer and OEM drive manufacturer, Western Digital stands behind WD Blue™ SN570 NVMe™ SSD with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Acronis True Image for Western Digital software backs up everything from operating systems and applications to settings and project files with support for PCs.
|Interface||PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s, up to 4 Lanes|
|Performance5||Sequential Read (Queues = 32, Threads = 1): up to 3,500 MB/s
Sequential Write (Queues = 32, Threads = 1): up to 2,300 MB/s
Random Read 4KB IOPS (Queues = 32, Threads = 16): up to 360K Random Write 4KB IOPS (Queues = 32, Threads = 16): up to 390K
Endurance (TBW): 300
|Power||Average Active Power: 90Mw
Low Power (PS3): 30mW
Maximum Operating Power: 4.0W
Sleep (PS4) (low power): 5mW
|Reliability||MTTF: 1.5M hours|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
Non-operating Temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
Non-Operating Vibration: 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz, 3 axes
Operating Vibration: 5 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz, 3 axes
Shock: 1,500G @0.5 ms half sine
Certifications: BSMI, CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B), CE, FCC, KCC, Morocco,
RCM, TUV, UL, VCCI
|Physical Dimensions M.2 2280||Form Factor: M.2 2280
Length: 80 ± 0.15mm
Width: 22 ± 0.15mm
Weight: 6.5g + 1g
|Warranty||5 Years Limited Warranty|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|