DETACHABLE RACING GT STYLE WHEEL
Detachable, realistic 11 inch/28 cm diameter racing wheel, featuring reinforced textured rubber cladding on the wheel’s entire circumference. Official GT Logo in the center of the wheel.
Comprehensive driving controls : 13 action buttons (including 2 on the base) + 1 D-Pad.
Official PlayStation®4 buttons included (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS): access the new social features by instantly switching between the game and the system, at any time
- Realistic: 11” / 28 cm diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes
- Reinforced rubber texture on the wheel’s entire circumference
- Weighs more than 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg, for ultra-realistic inertia and Force Feedback
- 2 large fixed paddle shifters on the racing wheel
- 5” / 13 cm high paddle shifters – 100% metal
- Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 10,000,000 activations
- Comprehensive driving gear – 13 action buttons (including 2 on base) + 1 D-Pad
- Detachable racing wheel featuring the Thrustmaster Quick Release system
- Switch racing wheels easily
2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
Sequential gear shifts are facilitated by the two large (5” / 13 cm high), 100% metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters, super high-end tact switch (lifespan of more than 10 million activations).
T3PA – GT EDITION PEDAL SET
For this special GT EDITION, and even greater realism, the pack includes the T3PA – GT EDITION PEDAL SET, featuring three pedals and a 100% metal internal structure. Accelerator and clutch pedals are adjustable in height and spacing. The brake pedal has progressive resistance and comes with a Conical Rubber Brake Mod.
Industrial-class brushless servomotor
Under the hood there’s nothing less than a genuine brushless industrial Force Feedback servomotor (with frictionless action), providing super-smooth and seamless Force Feedback. The motor’s silence allows you to completely focus on what matters – namely, premium performance on the road.
Ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects, with no latency.
New dual-belt system
The new 1080° dual-belt system delivers super-smooth and quiet Force Feedback with incredibly responsive, realistic Force effects: feel the road, not the wheel’s internal mechanism.
Thrustmaster Quick Release system
The Thrustmaster Quick Release system lets you quickly switch from one wheel to another – in just a few seconds. This innovative concept gives wheel base owners the option of purchasing separate detachable Thrustmaster wheels, for use with their existing base. Enjoy optimal realism in all types of races!