Vivid OLED Display
- Gamesense: stats, game events, kill counter, accuracy
- Personalize: Gamer name, gifs, nametags
- Configure your settings directly on the mouse
- Easily programmable Tactile Alerts through SteelSeries Engine 3 notify you of in-game and out-of-game events.
- Complete Customization – No two alerts are the same! Not only can you determine what events trigger tactile alerts, but you also have complete customization over how each one feels.
- Perfect Tracking – By directing the motor to only move up and down, opposed to left and right, Tactile Alerts will never impact your mouse’s tracking.
Make it Yours
- Find the best fit for any battlestation with swappable cables at different lengths
- Swap between the Optical 3360 or the Laser 9800 so you always have the right sensor for the right job
- Modular top covers to always have the right look and feel
- Optical 3360 best performing gaming sensor
- Zero Hardware Acceleration
- 16,000 CPI, 300 IPS, 50G acceleration
- Hyper-responsive L R clicks
- 30m click durability
- Amazing Ergonomic design with a universal grip
- 7 button layout
- Reinforced Left and Right click durability – Not only does this make the mouse more durable, but it also helps to evenly distribute the force of each click making for a more consistent click feeling regardless of where you press down.
- Double shot injection side grips – Clad with an entirely new blend of double injected rubber that gives gamers the ultimate grip over their game.
- Prism RGB 16.8 million color illumination
- Performance customization options – cpi, polling, lod, macros and more.
- On-board profile storage – remember your setting where ever you go
|Engine 3 support||1|
|Documentation Type||Quick Start Guide|
|Number of Programmable Buttons||7|
|Number of Buttons||7|
|Inches per Second||300|
|Counts per Inch||12000|
|Number of Programmable Keys||7|
|Onboard Memory for Profile Saving||Yes|
|Gold Plated Connector||Yes|
|Switch Life-Cycle (Clicks)||30 million|
|Number of Illumination Colors||RGB|
|Number of Illumination Zones (zones per earcup for headsets)||2|
|Extended Cable Included||Yes|