SEAGATE DESKTOP HARD DRIVE 4TB SKYHAWK (ST4000VX007)
is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Health Management
actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
ATA streaming support
enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
Up to 10 TB or over 2,000 hours of HD video storage
support an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty
represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
Lower power consumption
means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Standard Model Numbers: ST4000VX007
- SkyHawk™ Health Management Included: Yes
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
Features and Performance
- Drive Bays Supported: 8
- Cameras Supported: Up to 64
- Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 190MB/s
- Cache (MB): 64
- Tarnish Resistant: Yes
- Load/Unload Cycles: 300,000
- Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max: 1 per 10E14
- Power-On Hours per Year (24×7): 8,760
- Workload Rate Limit (WRL): 180
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hr
- Startup Current, Typical (12V, A): 1.8
- Average Operating Power (W): 5.5 W
- Idling Average (W): 3.2 W
- Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W): 0.25/0.25
- Voltage Tolerance (5 V): ±5%
- Voltage Tolerance (12 V): ±10%
- Operating (ambient, min °C): 0
- Operating (drive case, max °C): 70
- Non-operating (ambient, min °C): -40
- Height (mm/in, max): 26.11 mm/1.028 in
- Width (mm/in, max): 101.85 mm/4.01 in
- Depth (mm/in, max): 146.99 mm/5.787 in
- Weight (lb/g): 635 g/1.4 lb
- Carton Unit Quantity: 20
- Cartons per Pallet / Cartons per Layer: 40/8
- Warranty: 3 YEARS