SEAGATE 6TB 5900 RPM Skyhawk Desktop Internal Hard Drive (ST6000VX0023)
supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
Workload rating of 180TB/year
allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
ATA streaming support
sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth,uninterrupted footage.
Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage
e supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty
represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
Lower power consumption
means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
help protect drive from environmental elements,increasing field reliability.
- Standard Model Numbers: ST6000VX0023
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
Features and Performance
- Drive Bays Supported: 8
- Cameras Supported: Up to 64
- Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 195
- Cache (MB): 256
- Tarnish Resistant: YES
- Load/Unload Cycles: 300,000
- Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate, Max: 1 per 10E15
- Power-On Hours per year: 8760
- Workload Rate Limit (WRL)2: 180
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours): 1M
- Warranty, Limited (years): 3
- Startup Current, Typical (12V, A): 2.0
- Average Operating Power (W): 9
- Idle Average (W): 7.2
- Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W): 0.6/.06
- Voltage Tolerance (5V): ±5%
- Voltage Tolerance (12V): ±10%
- Operating (ambient, min °C): 5
- Operating (drive case, max °C)3: 70
- Nonoperating (ambient, min °C): -40
- Height (mm/in, max): 26.11/1.028
- Width (mm/in, max): 101.85/4.01
- Depth (mm/in, max): 146.99/5.787
- Weight (g/lb, typical): 705/1.55
- Carton Unit Quantity: 20
- Cartons per Pallet/Cartons per Layer: 40/8W
- arranty: 3 Years