- 7200 RPM spindle speed.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
- Native Command Queuing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Quiet operation.
- Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance, even with hard drive track widths of only 75 nanometers.
- Seagate OptiCache™ technology boosts overall performance by as much as 45% over the previous generation.
- Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- TGMR recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Specifications: 1TB
- Standard Model Numbers: ST1000DM010
- Bytes per Sector: 4096
- Heads/Disks: 2/1
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- SATA Transfer Rates Supported (Gb/s): 6.0/3.0/1.5
- Max Sustained Data Rate, OD Read (MB/s): 210
- Cache, Multisegmented (MB): 64
- Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max: 1 per 10E14
- Power-On Hours (per year): 2400
- Workload Rate Limit (TB/year): 55
- Startup Power (A): 2.0
- Operating Mode, Typical (W): 5.3
- Idle Average (W): 4.6
- Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W): 0.94/0.94
- Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (5V): ±5%
- Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (12V): ±10%
- Operating (ambient, min): 0
- Operating (drive case, max): 60
- Nonoperating (ambient): –40 to 70
- Halogen Free: Yes
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Height (mm/in, max): 19.99/0.787
- Width (mm/in, max): 101.6/4.0
- Depth (mm/in, max): 146.99/5.787
- Weight (g/lb, typical): 400/0.88