SEAGATE 1TB 5900 RPM Skyhawk Surveillance Desktop Internal Hard Drive (ST1000VX005)
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10 TB or over 2,000 hours of HD video storage support an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
- 1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Model: ST1000VX005
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
Features and Performance
- Drive Bays Supported: 1 to 8
- Cameras Supported: Up to 64
- Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 180MB/s
- Cache (MB): 64
- Tarnish Resistant: No
- Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max: 1 per 10E14
- Power-On Hours per Year (24×7): 8,760
- Workload Rate Limit (WRL): 180
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hr
- Startup Current, Typical (12V, A): 1.8
- Average Operating Power (W): 5.6 W
- Idling Average (W): 4 w
- Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W): 0.5/0.5
- Voltage Tolerance (5 V): ±5%
- Voltage Tolerance (12 V): ±10%
- Operating (ambient, min °C): 0
- Operating (drive case, max °C): 70
- Non-operating (ambient, min °C): -40
- Height (mm/in, max): 20.2 mm/0.795 in
- Width (mm/in, max): 101.85 mm/4.01 in
- Depth (mm/in, max): 146.99 mm/5.787 in
- Weight (lb/g): 415 g/0.915 lb
- Warranty: 3 YEARS