Industry leading reliability
Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, the 860 PRO readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals.
Speeds are consistent and sustained, even under heavy workloads and multitasking. The 860 PRO performs at sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s with the combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s.
Under heavy workloads, endurance is everything. Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 10.7x higher TBW than the previous 850 PRO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you industry-leading endurance backed by a 5-year or up to 4,800 TBW limited warranty.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
- Application: Client PCs
- Capacity: 512 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- erface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Dimension (WxHxD): 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
- Weight Max: 51.0g Weight
- NAND Type: Samsung V-NAND 2bit MLC
- Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
- Cache Memory: Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- TRIM Support: TRIM Supported
- S.M.A.R.T Support: S.M.A.R.T Supported
- GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption Support: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- WWN Support: World Wide Name supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Sequential Read: Up to 560 MB/s Sequential Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Sequential Write: Up to 530 MB/s Sequential Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 100,000 IOPS Random Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 90,000 IOPS Random Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 11,000 IOPS Random Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 43,000 IOPS Random Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Power Consumption: *Average: 2.0 W*Maximum: 4.0 W (Burst mode)* Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Reliability (MTBF): 2 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Shock: 1,500G & 0.5ms (Half sine)
- Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management
- Installation Kit: Not Available
- Warranty: 5 Years