- Wattage850 Watt
- SeriesE Series
- Certification80+ GOLD
- ModularFULLY MODULAR
- PCIe Connector (6+2)6
- SATA Connector8
- Peripheral (4-Pin)6
|Dimensions||150 x 150 x 86 mm|
|Material(s)||Steel, PCB and plastic|
|Compliance Standard||ATX12V v2.4 / EPS12V v2.92|
|PF Correction||[email protected]|
|AC Input Rating||100-240Vac, 12-6A, 50-60Hz|
|DC Output Rating|
|Fan Specs||Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm|
Speed: 0-1,800 + 180 RPM
Airflow: 73.9 CFM
Noise: 32.3 dBA
Bearing: FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
|Hazardous Materials||RoHS & China RoHS|
|Energy Efficiency||80 Plus Gold 20% loading: 87%, 50% loading: 90%, 100% loading: 87% @115Vac|
|Operation Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Regulations & Certifications (EMC & Safety)||CB / CE / FCC / TUV / cTUV-SUDus / China CCC / Taiwan BSMI / Australia RCM / EAC|
|Output Connector(s)||1 x 24-pin ATX power|
2 x 4+4-pin CPU power
6 x PCIe (6+2 pin)
8 x SATA
6 x Peripherals
1 x Mini-USB
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
- The new E Series ATX power supplies from NZXT feature digital voltage and temperature monitoring so you get precise, real-time information about your PSU, including uptime, wattage by rail, and temperature. Store and track key data over time using CAM so you’ll always have an accurate picture of your PSU’s health. Manufactured with top-quality components and backed by a 10-year warranty, the E850 delivers both peace of mind and up to 850 watts of clean, reliable power to your multi-GPU gaming system.
- Power indicators monitored and tracked through CAM software
- Delivers precise & stable voltage while ensuring optimal efficiency under load
- Silent operation with 0 RPM fan when operating under 100 watts
- All the essentials delivered by a modern PSU: complete protection and fully modular design
MONITOR YOUR PERFORMANCE
The E Series uses a powerful digital signal processor (DSP) providing real-time wattage indicators for the three 12V rails, along with total uptime and internal temperature. Compare CPU and GPU power draw to their rated TDP and track historical data using CAM.
In addition to providing high-precision monitoring, the onboard DSP lets you enable independent over-current protection (OCP) for the 12V output to the motherboard, CPU, and GPU, providing even better protection for your expensive components.
RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT
All 80 Plus Gold certified E Series PSUs are built using Japanese capacitors, rated to 105° C, providing long-term durability and reliability, and are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
When powering loads under 100W total, the 0dB Mode provides fully silent operation. Using CAM, you can optimize your own fan curve to suit your system or choose between the Silent, Performance, or Fixed preset modes.
ALL THE ESSENTIALS
The E Series PSU supports single-GPU or multi-GPU builds and the fully modular design means you use just the connections you need for your build, reducing cable clutter and simplifying system building and expansion.
Some features require the use of CAM software, which is free to download and use. CAM software requires Microsoft Windows® 10 operating system. An internet connection is needed to download CAM, and some CAM-powered features require internet access, a valid email address, and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.