INTEL X299 MOTHERBOARD
- Supports New Intel? Core? X-series Pro-cessor Family for LGA 2066 socket
- Support Quad Channel DDR4-4133(OC)+, Dual Channel DDR4-4500(OC)+
- DDR4 BOOST: Give your DDR4 a performance boost.
- TWIN TURBO M.2 and Intel? Optane Ready: NVMe support, up to 32 Gb/s using PCI-Express Gen3 x4
- TURBO U.2 with Steel Armor: The U.2 connector, featuring Steel Armor, allows connecting of the fastest NVMe based S.S.Ds.
- Lightning USB 3.1 GEN2: Powered by the ASMedia ASM3142 USB 3.1 Gen2 controller, Lightning USB offers the fastest USB speeds.
- Military Class 6: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
- Intel? LAN: Great online experience through hardware design and bandwidth management offering the lowest latency.
- Audio Boost 4: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for a true HI-FI experience.
- EZ DEBUG LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- MULTI-G.P.U: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slot. Supports 3-Way NVIDIA SLI? & 3-Way AMD Crossfire?
|Back Panel I/O Ports||1 PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port – 1 x Clear CMOS button – 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports – 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports – 1 x LAN (RJ45) port – 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port – 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port – 5 x OFC audio jacks – 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector|
|Chipset||Intel? X299 Chipset|
|Internal I/O Connectors||– 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector – 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector – 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors – 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports) – 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) – 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port – 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector – 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector – 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors – 2 x Front panel connectors – 1 x Front panel audio connector – 1 x LED extension connector – 1 x TPM module connector – 1 x Virtual RAID on CPU connector – 1 x Thunderbolt add-on card connector|
|Main Memory||Intel? Core? X-series Processors (6-core above CPU 78XX/79XX) ? 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB ? Quad channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 4-channels DDR4** – X-series processor support DDR4 4133+(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2667/2400/2133 MHz* Intel? Core? X-series Processors (4 core CPU i7-7740X/i5-7640X) ? 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB* ? Dual channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 2-channels DDR4** – X-series processor support DDR4 4500+(OC)/4400(OC)/4333(OC)/4266(OC)/4200(OC)/4133(OC)/4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2667/2400/2133 MHz* ? Supports Intel? Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * For the latest information about memory, please visit http://www.msi.com ** Please refer the DIMM Slots section for more details.|
|Slots||? 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots – Support x16/x16/x8 mode with the 44-lane CPU.* – Support x16/x8/x4 modes with the 28-lane CPU.* – Support x8/x8/x0, x8/x4/x4 modes with the 16-lane CPU.* ? 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots * Please refer to page 32 for PCIe 3.0 bandwidth table.|
|Multi-GPU Support||? Supports NVIDIA? SLI? Technology ? Supports AMD? CrossFire? Technology|
|Storage||? Intel? X299 Chipset ? 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports* ? 2 x M.2 slot (Key M) – Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s – M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices – M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices – Supports Intel? Optane? Memory Ready for all M.2 slots** ? 1 x U.2 port *** – Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage ? Supports Intel? Smart Response Technology****|
|RAID||? Intel? X299 Chipset – Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices – Supports RAID 0 and RAID1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices* * M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with M.2/Optane Genie. Please refer to user manual for Creating a M.2 PCIe SSD RAID with M.2/Optane Genie.|
|USB||Intel? X299 Chipset – 8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors) – 5 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB connector) ? ASMedia? ASM3142 Chipset – 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel) – 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port internal USB connector ? USB 2.0 Hub GL850G – 3 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports available through the internal USB connectors.|
|LAN||1 x Intel? I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|Audio||Realtek? ALC1220 Codec – 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio – Supports S/PDIF output|
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|DIMENSION**||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.3 cm) ? ATX Form Factor|
|**Note||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|