MSI GEFORCE RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB GDDR6X GRAPHICS CARD
GeForce RTX™ 3090 SUPRIM X 24G
The GeForce RTX™ 3090 is a big ferocious GPU (BFGPU) with TITAN class performance. It’s powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—doubling down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Plus, it features a staggering 24 GB of G6X memory, all to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1860 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 19.5 Gbps
- 24GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
|GPU Boost Clock||
|Memory Clock||19.5 Gbps|
|Memory Size||24 GB|
|Direct X Support||12|
|Cooler||TROX FAN 4.0|
|Dual-Link DVI Supported||N/A|
|Software||MSI Afterburner and Drivers|
|Package Contents||Graphics Card, User Manual|
|GPU Core (Cuda Core)||10496|
|Power Connectors||3 x 8-pin|
|Note**||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|