DUAL FAN THERMAL DESIGN
Dual fans covers more area of heatsink to take heat away more efficiently.
Military Class 4 Components
Using only the highest quality components means you get reliable and stable in-game performance.
The ultimate overclocking software with advanced control options and real-time hardware monitor.
MSI OC graphics cards are equipped with higher clock speeds out of the box for increased performance.
Gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Incredibly smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency to deliver the best gaming experiences
- Model Name GeForce?: GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OCV1
- Graphics Processing Unit NVIDIA?: GeForce? GTX 1050 Ti
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Core Name: GP107-400
- Cores: 768 Units
- Core Clocks: 1455 MHz / 1341 MHz
- Memory Clock Speed: 7008 MHz
- Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Bus: 128-bit
- Output: DisplayPort / HDMI / DL-DVI-D
- HDCP Support: 2.2
- Power consumption: 75 W
- Recommended PSU: 300 W
- Card Dimension(mm): 215 x 112 x 38 mm
- Weight (Card / Package): 448 g / 788 g
- Afterburner OC: Y
- DirectX Version Support: 12
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.5
- Maximum Displays: 3
- G-SYNC? technology: Y
- Adaptive Vertical Sync: Y