AMD MSI B450 MOTHERBOARD
B450 TOMAHAWK MAX – READY TO DOMINATE
- Military style with extended heatsink design for better thermal solution, plus DDR4 Boost, Core Boost, Turbo M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen2 connector
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen? / Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Graphics / Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics
- Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost:Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire?
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
|CPU||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen?/ Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Graphics/ Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4|
|Back Panel I/O Ports||Flash BIOS Button PS/2 Combo Port USB 3.2 Gen1 LAN Port HD Audio Connectors USB 2.0 Port DVI-D Port HDMI Port USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A+C|
|Chipset||AMD? B450 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB Supports 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC) For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9) Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 4000/ 4133 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE) For AMD Other CPU Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE) Dual channel memory architecture Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode) See supported memory|
|Onboard Graphics||1 x DVI-D port, support a maximum resolution of 1920×1200 @60Hz1,2 1 x HDMI? 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of?4096×[email protected],?2560×[email protected],2 Only support when using Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Graphics/ Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics processorsMaximum shared memory of 2048 MB|
|Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1) 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen? processors support x16 speed Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Graphics processors support x8 speed 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (PCI_E4, supports x4 mode)1 3 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots1 PCI_E4 will run x2 speed when installing devices in PCI_E2/ PCI_E3 slot.|
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports 2-Way AMD? CrossFire? Technology|
|Storage||AMD? CPU 2 x SATA 6Gb/s ports1 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)1 Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen?/ Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices AMD? B450 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports SATA5 and SATA6 ports will be unavailable when installing a M.2 device in M.2 slot.|
|RAID||AMD? B450 Supports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices|
|USB||AMD? B450 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors) AMD? CPU 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel|
|LAN||1 x Realtek? 8111H Gigabit LAN controller|
|Audio||Realtek? ALC892 Codec 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio|
|Connector||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports) 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 connectors (support additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector 1 x 4-pin water-pump-fan connector 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors 1 x TPM module connector 1 x Front panel audio connector 2 x System panel connectors 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector 1 x Serial Port connector 1 x Clear CMOS jumper 2 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connectors|
|Operating System||Support for Windows? 10 64-bit Support for Windows? 7 64-bit * To support Windows? 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.|
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|DIMENSION**||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor|
|**Note||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|