MSI B450-A PRO MOTHERBOARD (B450-A PRO)
Combining quality you can rely on with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of the MSI PRO SERIES motherboards. Engineered to gratify even the most demanding professional, these motherboards will fit in any PC. Making your life easier and supporting your business with super stable, reliable and long-lasting top performance.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD® Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / 2nd Gen AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3466(OC) Memory
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- DDR4 Boost: Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
- Turbo M.2: Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- PCI-E Steel Aromor: Protecting VGA cards against bending for better performance, stability and strength.
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
|CPU||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD® Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / 2nd Gen AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4|
|Chipset||AMD® B450 chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB *ComboPI 184.108.40.206-based and above BIOS are required.
Supports 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory
Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
|Expansion Slot||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot(PCI_E1)
1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ support x16 mode
Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics support x8 mode
Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics support x4 mode
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (PCI_E4, supports x4 mode)
4 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
|Onboard Graphics||1 x VGA port, support a maximum resolution of 2048×1280 @60Hz,1920×1200 @60Hz
1 x DVI-D port, support a maximum resolution of 1920×1200 @60Hz
1 x HDMI. 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30Hz, 2560×1600@60Hz
|Multi-GPU||Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
|Storage||AMD® B450 Chipset
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
2 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™, Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
|RAID||Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices|
|USB||AMD® B450 Chipset
2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A ports on the back panel
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB 3.1 Gen1 connector
6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|LAN||1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller|
|Internal Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (support additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1 x 4-pin water-pump-fan connector
4 x 4-pin system fan connectors
1 x TPM module connector
1 x Front panel audio connector
2 x System panel connectors
1 x Serial port connector
1 x Parallel port connector
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector
|Back Panel Ports||Flash BIOS Button
USB 3.1 Gen1
HD Audio Connectors
USB 3.1 Gen2
|Form Factor||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)
ATX Form Factor
|Note||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|