MSI B450-A PRO MAX AMD AM4 MOTHERBOARD
Inspired from architectural design, B450-A PRO MAX motherboard is equipped with Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Turbo M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen2 connector
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2: Powered by AMD USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
|Processor||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4|
|Chipset||AMD® B450 Chipset|
|Multi-GPU||Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
AMD® B450 Chipset
|RAID||AMD® B450 Chipset
|USB||AMD® B450 Chipset
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892/ALC897 Codec
|LAN||1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller|
|Back panel ports||
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|Operating System||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|