B360I GAMING PRO AC
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel? Core? / Pentium? Gold / Celeron? pro-cessors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- MYSTIC LIGHT and Sync: Personalize your PC with 16.8 million colors / 10 effects controlled in one click with the Mystic Light APP or a mobile device.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Capacity Ready. Intel Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2
- Core Boost: With premium layout and optimized power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- AUDIO BOOST: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- Intel? Wireless Support: Uses smart MU-MIMO technology, delivering AC speeds up to 433Mbps with lower CPU loading and better long-term usage
- VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
- In-Game Weapons: GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function.
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.
|CPU||Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel? Core? / Pentium? Gold / Celeron? processors for LGA 1151 socket|
|Back Panel I/O Ports||Wireless / Bluetooth PS/2 Combo Port LAN Port HD Audio Connectors DVI-D Display Port USB 2.0 Ports USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports|
|Chipset||Intel? B360 Chipset|
|Memory||2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 32GB Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz1 Supports Dual-Channel mode Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory Supports Intel? Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory|
|Onboard Graphics||1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected] 1 x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected]|
|Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot|
|Storage||Intel? B360 Chipset 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports 2 x M.2 slots (Key M) Support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s1 Supports 2260 /2280 storage devices Intel? Optane? Memory Ready for M2_2 slot only2 M2_2 slot supports PCIe M.2 SSD only.Before using Intel? Optane? memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.|
|Wireless LAN & Bluetooth||Intel? Wireless-AC 9462 card Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, MU-MIMO, up to 433 Mbps speed. Supports Bluetooth? 5|
|USB||Intel? B360 Chipset 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A ports on the back panel 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector) 4 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)|
|LAN||1 x Realtek? RTL8111H-C Gigabit LAN controller|
|Audio||Dual Realtek? ALC892 Codec 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio|
|Connector||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) 1 x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports) 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector 2 x 4-pin system fan connectors 1 x Front panel audio connector 2 x Front panel connectors 1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector 1 x TPM module connector 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector 1 x Clear CMOS jumper|
|Operating System||Support for Windows? 10 64-bit|
|Mounting||8 mounting holes|
|DIMENSION**||6.7 in. x 6.7 in. (17.0 cm x 17.0 cm) mini-ITX Form Factor|
|**Note||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.