INTEL B360 MOTHERBOARD
MSI B360 GAMING PLUS
- Supports 8th Gen Intel? Core?, Pentium? Gold and Celeron? processors for Socket LGA 1151
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666 MHz
- MYSTIC LIGHT and Sync: Personalize your PC with 16.8 million colors / 10 effects controlled in one click with the Mystic Light APP or a mobile device.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Intel Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2
- AUDIO BOOST with NAHIMIC: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- GAMING LAN, powered by Intel?: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
- MULTI-G.P.U: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire?
- VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
- In-Game Weapons: GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Voice Boost.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function.
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.
|CPU||Supports 8th Gen Intel? Core?, Pentium? Gold and Celeron? Processors for Socket LGA1151|
|Chipset||Intel? B360 Chipset|
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x 6-pin ATX PCIe power connector 5 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports) 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector 1 x 4-pin water pump fan connector 5 x 4-pin system fan connectors 1 x Front panel audio connector 2 x Front panel connectors 1 x Series port connector 1 x Parallel port connector 1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector 1 x TPM module connector 1 x Thunderbolt Add-on Card Connector 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector 1 x Clear CMOS jumper|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz1 Dual channel memory architecture Supports non-ECC UDIMM memorye Supports Intel? Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory|
|Onboard Graphics||1 x DisplayPort 1.2, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×2304 @ 60Hz 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected]|
|Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes) 4 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots|
|Storage||Intel? B360 Chipset 5 x SATA 6Gb/s ports1 1 x M.2 slots (Key M) Support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices Supports Intel? Optane? Memory Ready2 The SATA1 connector will be unavailable when an M.2 SATA SSD module has been installed in the M.2_1 slot.Before using Intel? Optane? memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.|
|USB||Intel? B360 Chipset 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel) 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connectors) 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)|
|LAN||1 x Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|Audio||Dual Realtek? ALC892 Codec 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio|
|Back Panel Connectors||PS/2 Combo Port LAN Port HD Audio Connectors USB 2.0 Port DVI-D DisplayPort USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A + C USB 3.1 Gen1|
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|DIMENSION**||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.4 cm x 24.3 cm) ATX Form Factor|