INNO3D GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 LP
Make your entire PC experience faster with the new NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 710 dedicated graphics card. Now, you can enjoy up to 10x better performance than integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications.
Take on modern games with advanced and reliable dedicated graphics. 80% faster performance than integrated graphics means a rich and smooth gaming experience. Plus, get the power to drive up to three HD displays with a single card.
GeForce GT means speed, stability, and industry-leading NVIDIA drivers. Tap into GeForce Experience™ to automatically get the latest drivers and optimize game settings with a single click.
NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, SHIELD, and NVIDIA G-SYNC are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
GPU Engine Specs:
- CUDA Cores: 192
- Graphics Clock-Base Clock (MHz): 954
- Memory Clock: 1600Mhz
- Standard Memory Config: 2GB
- Memory Interface: SDDR3
- Memory Interface Width: 64-bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 12.8
- Microsoft DirectX: 12 API with feature level 12_1
- OpenGL: 4.4
- OS Certification: Windows 7-10, Linux, FreeBSDx86
- Mulit Monitor: Yes
- Maxmium Digital Resolution (per output): 4096×2160
- Maximum VGA Resolution (per output): 2048×1536
- HDCP: 2.2
- Standard Display Connectors: Dual Link DVI, HDMI 1.4a, VGA
- InternalAudio Input for HDMI: Internal
Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:
- Length: 140mm
- Height: 70mm
- Width: 2-slot
Thermal and Power Spec:
- Maximum Graphics Card Power (W): 19
- Minimum System Power Requirement (W): 300
- Supplementary Power Connectors: NA
- Driver CD Kit: Yes