- Official Xbox™ licensed headset: Tested and approved by Microsoft, HyperX CloudX works with Xbox Elite wireless controllers and other Xbox One controllers with a 3.5mm stereo headset jack. With additional Windows compatibility, it comes with a 2M PC extension cable with stereo and mic plugs.
- In-line audio control: Conveniently adjust volume and mute microphone right on the cable, with no need to go into console settings to adjust headset sound.
- Hard shell carrying case: HyperX CloudX comes with a handy, hard shell carrying case to protect it and make it easy to take with you, wherever you game.
- Award-winning total comfort: Its 100% memory foam ear cushions with padded leatherette headband give you the ultimate in comfort, even when you’re gaming for hours on end.
- Immersive in-game audio: Lose yourself in the game with HyperX Cloud’s award-winning audio performance featuring crystal-clear low, mid and high tones and a closed cup design for environmental noise isolation. HyperX Cloud is HiFi capable, with 53mm drivers.
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone: The removable microphone boom is easy to plug in for gaming or unplug to listen to music. Its flexible design allows for custom mic positioning.
- Durable aluminum frame: Its solid aluminum frame gives HyperX Cloud long-lasting stability and durability.
- Interchangeable ear cups: Two sets of cushions allow for different textural comfort against the ear. The velour cushions provide breathable comfort and open sound, while the leatherette cushions reduce surrounding noises.
- Driver: Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 15Hz–25,000Hz
- Impedance: 60Ω
- Sound pressure level: 98dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Input power: Rated 150mW, Maximum 300mW
- Weight: 309g
- Weight w/ mic and cable: 322g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) PC extension cable (2m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) PC extension cable and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz–18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -39dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)