- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel??Core? Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel??Optane? Memory Ready
- 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Onboard Intel??CNVi 802.11ac 2×2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Intel??Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C? Header
- Triple Ultra-Fast?NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with?Triple Thermal Guards
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable? Design
DESIGN CONCEPT DOMINANT IN DARKNESS
In the dark, starless night, the falcon strikes fear into the heart of its prey. Even with minimal visibility, the falcon pinpoints its prey and patiently anticipates the perfect moment to swoop in for the kill. The falcon with its laser sharp gaze dominates the darkness of night in the same manner that AORUS Core Lighting illuminates the vast AORUS ecosystem.
12*+1 Phase Digital Power Design
Z390 AORUS ULTRA motherboard uses an 12+1 phases digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and DrMOS. These 100% digital controller and additional 8+4 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 9th Generation Intel Core processors.
Advanced Thermal Design
Z390 AORUS ULTRA uses high performance thermal design by combining massive heatsink, Direct Touch Heatpipe, thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
Triple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
Extreme Performance with Gen3 x4 NVMe PCIe SSDs
Z390 AORUS motherboards offer the industry’s best compatibility in terms of NVMe storage for users who demand high capacity and seek the best performance. AORUS’ unique design can be configured in RAID for record speeds of up to 3551 MB/s (Sequential Read), making AORUS the obvious choice for the ultimate PC.
Support for DDR4 to 4400MHz and Beyond
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility to 4400MHz and beyond.
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
With the new VB series audio controller, stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
High-End WIMA & Audio Capacitors
The AORUS motherboards boast a combination of Hi-Fi grade WIMA FKP2 capacitors and high-end audio capacitors. While the high-end audio capacitors are suited for high-grade audio equipment, using state of the art technology to provide rich sound in the bass and clearer high frequencies, the WIMA FKP2 capacitors are being used widely in premium grade Hi-Fi systems. The addition of this to the exclusive AOURS AMP-UP Audio technology makes for the ideal onboard sound solution for the most demanding audiophiles.
Integrated Intel??802.11ac Wave2 CNVi WIFI + Bluetooth 5
Intel Next-Gen Wireless solution supports 802.11ac Wave 2 function, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 1.73Gbps. Double the speed compared to the previous generation. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4x range over BT4.2 and with faster transmission.
Intel??GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel??GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
USB Type-C? Front Panel Connector
Equipped with next generation connectivity AORUS Gaming Motherboards already support the chassis of the future. The onboard USB Type-C? header for USB 3.1 Gen2 makes access convenient when connecting a USB 3.1 Gen2 drive or charging your new mobile device.
RGB Fusion 2.0
With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z390 Series AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AORUS Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Durable Design And Easy Installation
With an integrated I/O shield, building a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier and convenient. Users can expect excellent durability with the durable design of the pre-installed I/O shield.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
Z390 AORUS motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin + 4pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Ultra Durable? Memory Armor
AORUS’ exclusive one piece stainless steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion/twisting and plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interference.
- Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel??Core? i9 processors/ Intel??Core? i7 processors/ Intel??Core? i5 processors/ Intel??Core? i3 processors/ Intel??Pentium??processors/ Intel??Celeron??processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel??Z390 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128GB (32GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 4400(O.C.) / 4333(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel??HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Actual support may vary by CPU
- Realtek??ALC1220-VB codec
* The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel??GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
|Wireless Communication module
- Intel??CNVi interface Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 5
- Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P connector. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when a PCIe SSD is installed in the M2P connector.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel??CNVi wireless module only (CNVI)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-8 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the PCIEX4, M.2, and SATA connectors.
Intel??Optane? Memory Ready
- Support for NVIDIA??Quad-GPU SLI? and 2-Way NVIDIA??SLI? technologies
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire? and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire? technologies
- 1 x USB Type-C? port with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, available through the internal USB header
- 1 x USB Type-C? port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 4 x system fan headers
- 2 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
- 2 x digital LED strip headers
- 2 x digital LED strip power select jumpers
- 2 x RGB LED strip headers
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 3 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB Type-C? port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Thunderbolt? add-in card connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x temperature sensor headers
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x USB Type-C? port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks
||iTE??I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Water cooling flow rate detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS?
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
USB DAC-UP 2
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton??Internet Security (OEM version)
||Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.