- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 3 Hybrid Fan Headers
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
AMD introduces the latest Ryzen 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE’s B450 series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen 2000 series processors’ computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen 2000 series processors.
AMD StoreMI technology
GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards maximize your PC’s potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 80mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces* for M.2 SSD devices.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
The Industry’s Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity.GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don’t just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the boards sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
Make Good Connection and Significantly Lower the Wires Capacity
GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin power connectors for offering stable power supply while CPU overloading.
Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
Humidity Protection Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro.
||AM4 Socket: Support for AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected] Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected] Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
||Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2* SSD support)
* Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD 7th Generation A-series or Athlon processor.
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
- 1 x speaker header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
||iTE I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Please download the “Windows USB Installation Tool” from GIGABYTE’s website and install it before installing Windows 7.
||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 20.5cm
||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.