Gigabyte Aorus 10000 2Tb M.2 Nvme Gen5 Internal Ssd (AG510K2TB)
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 5.0 x4, NVMe 2.0
- Total Capacity: 2000GB
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 10,000 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : up to 9,500 MB/s
- M.2 Thermal Guard XTREME with Nanocarbon coating
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
Top-tier performance power by PCIe 5.0 x4 controller
Power by the PCIe Gen5.0 x4 controller Phison E26 and brand-new 232-layer 3D TLC NAND Flash, AORUS Gen5 10000 SSD delivers top-tier performance: sequential read/write speeds up to 10,000/9,500 MB/s. Aim at PC enthusiasts, gamers, and rendering professionals, AORUS Gen5 10000 gives users faster data transferring and a lower-latency gaming experience.
Cutting edge speed
The E26 controller is built with the advanced 12nm process, ensuring sufficient computing power. Also, it supports up to 8 NAND Flash channels with 32CE, DDR4 SLC caching and complies with the NVMe 2.0 standard. AORUS Gen5 10000 SSD offers approximately 37% faster in read throughput and up to 37% higher write throughput than PCIe Gen4.0 x4.
NAND Flash Selected for High Quality and Performance
Leveraging the superior throughput and high-quality combination that 3D TLC NAND provides, AORUS Gen5 10000 SSD brings a better experience in work.
M.2 Thermal Guard XTREME with Nanocarbon Coating
AORUS Gen5 10000 SSD offer with an optional M.2 Thermal Guard XTREME which is made up of two heatpipes and stacked fins with advanced thermal technology Nanocarbon coating for maximum heat dissipation efficiency. Applied with dual side high conductivity thermal pad ensures the heat transfers to the stacked fins. The M.2 Thermal Guard XTREME is the best solution in passive airflow conditions when your personal computer adopts a CPU AIO water cooler.
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC)
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
|Interface||PCI-Express 5.0 x4, NVMe 2.0|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||LPDDR4 4GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 10,000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||UP to 9,500 MB/s|
|Dimension||SSD without Heatsink: 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
SSD with Heatsink: 92 x 23.5 x 44.7 mm
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.6 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Read: <10.5W ; Write: <11W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||<85mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Special Note||• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* To keep AORUS Gen5 10000 SSD from overheating, please adopt the motherboard build-in heatsink or Thermal Guard Xtreme heatsink to prevent throttling.
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|