- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 128GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-Years or 110TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1550 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : up to 550 MB/s
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (128GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1550 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 550 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support
Reliability You Can Trust – 5 Years Limited Warranty
GIGABYTE NVMe SSDs possess both high data transferring speed and enhanced endurance, providing durable MTBF* of 1.5 million hours and 5 years or 110TBW** limited warranty***.
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 1550 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 550 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||Up to 100K|
|Random Write IOPS||Up to 130K|
|Dimension (W x H x L)||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.5M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Avg. read : 2.2W ; Write : 1.7W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||1.1mw|
|Temperature (Operating)||0?C to 70?C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40?C to 85?C|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|