VS550: the entry-level 240V power supply with high-end features
The Corsair VS550 is a greatchoice if you’re building a home or office system with lower power demands, butyou still demand the compatibility and reliability that Corsair is known for.
The VS550 delivers aguaranteed 550 Watts of continuous power. With 0.99 Active Power FactorCorrection, you get the peace of mind from knowing that your components areprotected from uneven power delivery. And, a dedicated single +12V rail savesyou from the hassle of balancing your components across multiple power cables.
Low noise, highefficiency
The 120mm fan isthermally controlled, so it only spins at maximum speed when it’s pushed hard –and even at full load, it’s pretty quiet. Smart design features like this arewhy VS550 offers up to 85% efficiency. Your PC system will generate less heat,and you’ll enjoy lower energy bills.
The blackpowder-coated enclosure and the black-sleeved cables give any system a polishedlook. You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and with the VS550 you can avoidthat look of unpainted steel that you’ll find on so many entry-level powersupplies.
Reliability you can count on
VS550 is backed with athree-year warranty, and you get lifetime access to Corsair’s legendarytechnical support and customer service.
- VS Series power supply
- AC power cord
- Cable ties
- Mounting screws
ATX12V v2.31 and EPS12V v2.91 standard
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- AC input from 200~240VAC
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
There are no reviews yet.