Exceptional Transfer Speed and Plenty of Capacity
CORSAIR Force LE200 solid-state drives incorporate the latest NAND technologies to ensure fast data transfer speeds, and a wide variety of capacity options to enable performance that is faster than hard disk drives.
Everything you need in an SSD
Low power consumption solid-state architecture
Engineered with high quality components
Enhanced error correction
Static and dynamic wear-leveling extends the life of the disk SSD
Advanced garbage collection
Compatible with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox for advanced functionality
Extensive 3-year warranty
Selective Capacity SSD Performance, Faster Than Hard Drives
Boot up, shutdown and launch applications faster than ever, and search your documents and files instantly.
Faster Response and Reliability
Additional protection to enhance reliability and extend life of the drive. Support for over-provisioning, secure wipe, disk cloning, FW update and more. Additional error bit correction and improved data retention, while supporting the latest generation NAND. Work and play knowing you’re backed by CORSAIR 3-year warranty.
Exceptional Performance, Economically Priced
Additional protection to enhance reliability life of the drive, as well as error bit correction and improved data retention. Support for over-provisioning, secure wipe, disk cloning, firmware updates and the latest generation NAND.
Quality Components for Power Efficiency
Premium parts ensure stability, reliability and are up to 95% lower power consumption compared to standard HDD’s, resulting in better energy efficiency and longer battery life with laptops.
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Unformatted Capacity: 120 GB
- Interface: SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Form Factor: 7mm high, 2.5 inch
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Shock: 500 G
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
- SSD Smart Support: Yes
- NAND Technology: TLC NAND
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 550MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 500MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 470MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 460MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 65K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 25K IOPS
- DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 0.23
- TBW (Total Bytes Written): 30TB
- Warranty: 3 Years