- High Efficiency and Low Noise: with Active Power Factor Correction design and forward topology. Meeting the 80 PLUS certification for 230V, the MWE will guarantee a typical efficiency of at least 85% during normal use.
- ErP 2013 Lot 6 Compliant: The MWE is designed to the latest envirmental regulations and standards, meeting the ErP 2013 mandates. The MWE consumes less then 0.5 Watt when your system is in standby mode, which not only reduces strain on the environment but also your energy bill
- Proven Thermal Resistance: The MWE is engineered to operate normally at up to 40°C, providing added security and reliability to systems operating in warmer environments.
- Quiet and Durable: The thermally controlled 120mm HDB fan operates smoothly without friction. Enjoy your system with a durable fan in a quiet environment.
- Damage Resistant: The MWE provides you full standard protection (OCP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OPP) plus built-in Over Temperature Protection (OTP). These extra security measures minimize the risk of damage to your system from power outages.
- Product Name: MWE 550
- Product Number: MPW-5502-ACABW
- ATX Version: Intel Form Factor ATX 12V V2.31
- PFC: Active PFC (>0.9 typical)
- Input Voltage: 200-240 Vac
- Input Current: 4.5A
- Input Frequency: 47-63Hz
- Dimensions (LxBxH): 140 x 150 x 86mm
- Fan Size: 120mm
- Fan Bearing: HDB
- Fan Speed: 840 – 1980 RPM
- Power Good Signal: 100 – 500ms
- Hold Up Time: >14ms
- Efficiency: 85% @ Typically Load
- ErP 2013 Lot 6: Yes
- MTBF: >100,000 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 40°C
- Protections: OVP / OPP / OTP / SCP
- Regulatory: CE, TUV, EAC, RCM, CCC
- Connectors: MB 20 4 Pin: 1, CPU 12V 4 4 Pin: 1, SATA: 6, 4 Pin Peripheral: 3, FDD Cable 4 Pin: 1, PCI-e 6 2 Pin: 2