The MasterWatt is an 80 Plus Bronze power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load,the MasterWatt fan remains idle,offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases,a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level. Dual forward / DC-to-DC topology is employed to keep the voltage stable in all conditions. For increased performance,MasterWatt is equipped with 16 AWG power cables,which reduces resistance,thereby increasing efficiency.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified: The 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees that MasterWatt delivers an average efficiency of 85%.
- Durable LDB Bearing: Sealant on the bobbin and featuring the highest dustproof level IP6X
-Sealant on the The groove outside of the bearing helps to circulate the oil
-Recycle slot adds extra storage space for the oil
-The shaft makes the oil flow by pumping it while spinning
-Cooler Master 120mm Silencio FP fan combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades offering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
- Semi-Fanless up to 15% load: MasterWatt Operates at 0dB under 15% load. Experience noise-free basic computing.
- Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design: The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability. This is especially significant in 3.3V and 5V outputs.
- More Conductive PCI-e Cables: The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance and better efficiency,providing you a safer user environment.
- Product Name: MasterWatt 650
- Product Number: MPX-6501-AMAAB
- ATX Version: ATX 12V V2.4
- PFC: Active PFC
- Operation Voltage: 100-240 Vac
- Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac
- Input Current: 10-5 A
- Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (LxBxH): 140 x 150 x 86 mm
- Fan Size: 120 mm
- Fan Bearing: LDB
- Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
- Hold Up Time: 16ms at 80% load
- Efficiency: 85% @ Typical Load
- ErP 2013 Lot 6: Yes
- MTBF: >100,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C
- Protections: OCP / OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP
- Regulatory: CCC, CE, TUV-RH, RCM, EAC, cTUVus, FCC, BSMI, KC, CB
- Connectors: MB 24 Pin: 1, CPU 12V 4 4 Pin: 1, SATA: 9, Peripheral 4 Pin: 3, FDD Cable 4 Pin: 1, PCI-e 6 2 Pin: 4