- FlowOp Technology: Starting with the hot CPU, FlowOp looks to optimize the flow of liquid, enabling it to carry heat quickly and efficiently away from the CPU while preserving the lifespan of the components. To achieve this, we made improvements to practically every phase of the MasterLiquid Pro’s cooling loop.
- A Dual Approach to Life Expectancy: We stacked an extra chamber on top and engineered it so that cold stuff can go in, but hot stuff can’t go back up.
The cooler upper chamber is where we store all of the vital components.
- “Spraying”the CPU: We stacked an extra chamber on top and engineered it so that cold stuff can go in, but hot stuff can’t go back up. We grabbed technology from top-end DIY liquid cooling kits to create a powerful pump that sprays liquid directly at the center of the water block. It solves the issue of slow flow and allows us to mount more ultra-fine fins on the copper base, creating more surface area from which the coolant can take away heat.
- Gently Driven: Adding to that effort towards silence, we encased the pump needed to drive that concentrated spray at our CPU with a silent driver. The custom driver rotates way more smoothly than any other technology out there, reducing noisy clicks and vibration. It’s like you’re using a V8 engine and can’t even notice.
- Easy Installation: Many of Cooler Master’s products are known for their easy installation. To fit our Pro lineup to the motherboard and install fans, all you need to bring are your two hands and a screwdriver.
- Spacious Squares for Air: The MasterLiquid’s unique square fin design creates greater surface area for absorption of the heat and allows for spacious airflow. The increased space means we can use a quieter fan that pushes air farther out of the case. It’s really quiet.
- Getting the Heat Outside: The spacious square fins gave us leverage to use all-new MasterFan Pro Series Fans. The blades push air farther out of the case and are quieter than high static pressure fans. And they’ll last just as long as your liquid cooler.
- Product Name: MasterLiquid Pro 280
- Model Number: MLY-D28M-A22MB-R1
- CPU Socket: Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket, AMD® AM4* / AM3 / AM3 / AM2 / AM2 / FM2 / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Dimension (L x W x H): 311 x 138 x 27 mm (12.24 x 5.43 x 1.06″)
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimension: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (5.5 x 5.5 x 1″)
- Fan Speed: 650 ~ 2200RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Air Flow: 64.21 CFM (Max)
- Air Pressure: 3.15 mmH2O (Max)
- Noise Level: 6 ~ 30 dBA (Max)
- MTTF: 490,000 Hours
- L-10 Life: 70,000 Hours
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Noise Level: < 12 dBA (Max)
- MTTF: 175,000 Hours
- L-10 Life: 50,000 Hours
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC