MC-SERIES WITH FREEFORM™ MODULAR SYSTEM
We want you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions. The FreeForm™ Modular System of the MC-Series lets you adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors. Each choice changes the look and feel of the case, but also the flexibility of the interior layout.
FRAME WITH REMOVABLE PARTITION PLATE
The option to relocate the M.port and remove the partition plate gives you the freedom to adjust the inside of the case.
With the partition plate installed, you isolate the power supply and cables for a clean build.
Comes pre-installed with a RGB LED partition plate and with a fan and RGB lighting control board.
ADVANCED I/O PANEL
Four USB ports, including one 3.1 Type C, added buttons for LED strip and fan speed control.
Fan Speed Control
1x 3.1 Type C
CLEAR VIEW INSIDE
An edge-to-edge light grey tinted tempered glass side panel gives a wide view inside your PC to showcase your masterpiece.
CABLE MANAGEMENT COVER
Cooler Master was the first to make a CPU cut out hole and we are the first to cover it again.
A PSU shroud and additional cable covers take cable management to the next level. Assemble clean builds like a pro!
ADJUST INTERNAL LAYOUT CLIP-AND-CLICK PANEL
But this isn’t just about aesthetics. Each decision opens new possibilities. Leveraging our unique clip-and-click panel, FreeForm lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove your optical disk drive (ODD) and HDD via sliding locks so intuitive you’ll play with your configurations just for fun. Well, some people will. Just click-in the cages, and adjust the height to suit your needs. Position them at the top to allow room for up to three extra-long graphics cards, or retain only the bottom positioned cages to add a front-mounted radiator for even more cooling options.
Integrate replacement accessories like:
– Fan brackets
– Water cooling reservoirs
– GPU support brackets
The first Cooler Master case to incorporate two easy to install slip-and-clip solid-state drive pockets (2.5″) with four easy mounting positions. Showcase them on the partition panel or hide them behind the motherboard tray for a cleaner look.
A. Two behind the motherboard tray
B. Two on top of power supply partition
- Product Name: MasterCase MC500Mt
- Model Number: MCM-M500T-RH5N-S00
- Available Color: Metallic red-black
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 544 x 242 x 574mm
- Motherboard Support: E-ATX (up to 12″ x 10.7″), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Drive Bays 5.25″: 2
- Combo 2.5″ / 3.5″: 4
- SSD: 1
- Drive Bays Support 5.25″ 2
- Combo 2.5″ / 3.5″ 8 or 10 (with ODD bay removed)
- SSD: 1
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 (type A) x 3, USB 3.1 (type C) x 1, Audio in/out (support HD audio)
- Fan Speed & RGB control buttons
- Pre-installed Fan(s) Front: 140mm x 2 (1200RPM), Rear: 140mm x 1 (1200RPM)
- Fan Support: Front: 120 / 140mm x 3, Rear: 120 / 140mm x 1, Top: 120 / 140mm x 2
- Radiator Support: Front: 120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm, Rear: 120 / 140mm, Top: 120 / 140 / 240 / 280mm
- Clearance: VGA: 412mm (without 3.5″ HDD cage), 296mm (with 3.5″ HDD cage), CPU: 190mm
- Cable Routing: Behind MB Tray: 25mm – 35mm
- Dust Filters: Top, Front, Bottom
- Power Supply Support: Bottom mount, ATX
- Lighting Suppor:t RGB control Board x 1 (Cycle, Static, M/B modes) to pre-built LED partition plate Two additional connections available
- Extra Features: MasterCase M-Port VGA card holder