- DUAL TOWER HEATSINKS & FANS: The dual tower heatsink has a combination of 2 sets of heatsink towers with 2 sets of MasterFan MF120R RGB. The uniquely designed heatsink allows bigger and more spread out surface area, while the MF120R RGB fans give added air pressure from the outside and inside the heatsink to generate massive cooling performance.
- Dual Tower Heatsinks & Fans: Add up to 3 fans to accelerate the air pressure and removal of heat with the ‘Push and Pull’. One fan is placed at the front to pull cool air in, the second fanis placed inbetween the heatsinks, with the option to add third to maximize the heat pass-through.
- 2X MASTERFAN MF120R RGB: The MasterFan MF120R RGB operates quietly even at high speeds. It is designed with a combination of jet engine and helicopter blades for the static air pressure you need without sacrificing airflow. 45% MORE CONTACT WITH CDC 2.0, Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0), the contact surface area of heatpipes to the base is increased by 45%. This further enhances the heat transfer mechanism and significantly improves conductance and cooling capability.
45% More Contact with CDC 2.0
- MORE HEATPIPES: MasterAir MA620P has 6 x heatpipes for fast transfer of heat, to make sure the CPU is running at optimal performance. Combined with the twin tower and dual fan design, you can even maximum TDP for the extreme overclockers.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: Tool-free mounting kit makes installation a breeze. Universal retention brackets are included, with full compatbiliity for: Intel? LGA 1700 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775, AMD? AM4 / AM3 / AM3 / AM2 / AM2 / FM2 / FM2 / FM1
- Product Name: MasterAir MA620P
- Model: MAP-D6PN-218PC-R1
- CPU Socket :Intel? LGA 1700 / 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 socket, AMD? AM4 / AM3 / AM3 / AM2 / AM2 / FM2 / FM2 / FM1 / socket
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 116 x 110.1 x 165 mm (4.6 x 4.3 x 6.5″)
- Heat Sink Material: 6 Heatpipes / CDC 2.0 / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 850g (1.87lb.)
- Heat Pipe Dimensions: ?6 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1″)
- Fan Speed: 600 ? 1,800 RPM (PWM) ? 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 53.4 CFM ? 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.65mm H2O ? 10%
- Fan MTTF: 160,000 hours
- LED Color: RGB
- Fan Noise Level: 31 dBA (Max)
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.30 A
- Fan Safety Current: 0.37 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 3.6 W
- Warranty: 2 years