PERFORMANCE & STYLE
The MA610P is for enthusiasts and gamers to push their systems to the limit. Exceptional cooling performance is a must to keep it running stable and at max speeds. The MA610P is also stylishly design to match the precision engineered components in your build. It even comes with a dual RGB fans and controller for you to change the your lighting without limitations.
PRECISION ENGINEERED HEATSINK
Cooler Master’s aluminum fin craftmanship is second to none. Optimized fin stacked distance between each layer is based on stringent airflow tests from our labs.
ACCELERATED AIR PRESSURE TO BEAT THE HEAT
The 2 x MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB accelerates removal of heat with the ‘Push and Pull’. Cold air is drawn into the MA610P heatsink from one side to cool to cool off the heat generated from the CPU. Hot air is then quickly pulled out from the other side to ensure the CPU operates at maximum effiency.
45% MORE CONTACT WITH CDC 2.0
The Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Technology increases the surface area of the copper base by 45% to maximize the contact and removal heat from the CPU. The total of 6 heatpipes, the MA610P is able to maximize TDP capacities.
PLAY WITH COLORS USING THE RGB LED CONTROLLER
A wired RGB LED controller is included with the MA610P to change the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless.
The easy install mounting kit ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with latest Intel and AMD socket CPU.
- Product Name: MasterAir MA610P
- Model: MAP-T6PN-218PC-R1
- CPU Socket: Intel? LGA 1700 / 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket, AMD? AM4 / AM3 / AM3 / AM2 / AM2 / FM2 / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Dimensions: 130.9 x 112.8 x 166.5 mm (5.2 x 4.4 x 6.5″)
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 116 x 60 x 158 mm (4.5 x 2.4 x 6.2″)
- Heat Sink Material: 6 Heat Pipes / Direct Contact / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 616g (1.35lb.)
- Heat Pipe Dimensions: ?6 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1″)
- Fan Speed: 600 ? 1,800 RPM (PWM) ? 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 53.38 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.65mm H2O (Max)
- Fan MTTF: 40,000 hours
- LED Color: RGB ready
- Fan Noise Level: 35 dBA (Max)
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.30 A
- Fan Safety Current: 0.37 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 4.44 W
- Warranty: 2 years