- The Hyper H410R is an affordable, compact and high performance air cooler that is a great fit for small form factor system. With 4 heatpipes and Direct Contact technology, this outperforms its predecessor Hyper 103. The special fin design optimizes air flow toward heatpipes. Its 92mm PWM fan features a wide fan speed range and can be fine tuned for maximum airflow and cooling performance or silent operation.
- Performance in Compact Size: With height of 136.5mm, the Hyper H410R is a compact tower cooler, designed to fit in tight builds. With its outstanding performance in its class, it is a great solution for Micro ATX and Mini ITX boards.
4X Direct Contact Heatpipes Just like the Hyper 212, it includes 4X Direct Contact heatpipes constructed out of copper to accelerate the heat conduction through the entire heatpipe. This allows heat to be dissipated quickly and efficiently throught the funnel shaped aluminum fins.
- Perfecting the Heatsink Design: Cooler Master’s years of aluminum fin craftmanship is second to none. Optimized fin stacked distance between each layer is based on stringent airflow tests from our labs. As a result, even with a compact-size each heatsink with the 92mmm fan is able to maintain performance in a compact build.
- Easy Installation: Tool-free mounting system ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with latest Intel and AMD socket CPU
- Product Name: Hyper H410R
- Model Number: RR-H410-20PK-R1
- CPU Socket: Intel? LGA 1700 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 socket, AMD? AM4 / AM3 / AM3 / AM2 / AM2 / FM2 / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Dimension (LxWxH): 102 x 83.4 x 136mm (4.0 x 3.3 x 5.4 inch)
- Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH): 90 x 63.5 x 136mm (3.5 x 2.5 x 5.4 inch)
- Heatsink Material: 4 Heat Pipes / Direct Contact / Aluminum Fins
- Heatsink Weight: 358g (0.79lb.)
- Heatpipe Dimensions: ?6mm
- Fan Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 1.0 inch)
- Fan Speed: 600-2,000 RPM (PWM) ? 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 34.13 CFM ? 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.79mm H2O ? 10%
- MTTF: 40,000 hours
- LED Color: Red
- Noise Level: 29.4 dBA
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Current: 0.2 A
- Safety Current: 0.4 A
- Power Consumption: 2.4 W
- Warranty: 2 years