ASUS TUF GAMING GTX 1660 TI EVO OC 6GB GRAPHICS CARD (TUF-GTX1660TI-O6G-EVO-GAMING)
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1660 Ti’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- OC edition: Boost clock: 1845 MHz (OC mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- TUF compatibility testing runs cards through a suite of tests to ensure TUF Gaming motherboards, chassis, and other TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti EVO stacks durability, compatibility, and performance to bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Stand-out features include Auto-Extreme Technology, TUF compatibility testing, and two fans with space-grade lubricant and IP5X dust resistance
IP5X Dust Resistance
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
The TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti EVO packs potent rendering power into a compact frame that maximizes compatibility with the latest chassis.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti EVO has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tuneThe ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!
144−HOUR VALIDATION Program
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming products and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to extra tests to ensure compatibility. The TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti EVO has been thoroughly tested with TUF Gaming motherboards to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. In addition to streamlining the building process, aesthetic harmony is a serious benefit for those who value a uniform style.
NVIDIA® G−SYNC® Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC® display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
||GTX 1660 TI
|GPU Boost Clock
- Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
- Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
- Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
- HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
|Dual Link DVI Supported
||Driver & Software
||Graphics Card, User Manual
|GPU Core (Cuda Core)
||1x 8 Pin
||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.