Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 7600 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 128-Bit Gaming Graphics Card(ROG-STRIX-RX7600-O8G-GAMING)
- OC mode: Up to 2755 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2375 MHz (Game Clock)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub to increase airflow through the cooling array.
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- 2.9-slot design expands the cooling surface area to make the most of the powerful Axial-tech fans.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- The dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 7600 amps Full HD frame rates to meet the demands of the latest high-speed displays. Dual Axial-tech fans efficiently blast air through a large heatsink to keep the GPU chilled, and top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs deliver the perfect amount of clean power. A host of creature comforts, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0dB mode, and metal backplate up the ante make this beast the ideal choice for your next gaming rig.
Axial-tech Fans-Air Superiority
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
Reverse Rotation and 0dB Technology-Orchestrated Chill
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. Both two fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 55 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 60 C, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heat pipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a 2.9-slot footprint.
|MEMORY CLOCK||18 Gbps|
|MEMORY SIZE||8 GB|
|PORTS||Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a
|HDCP Support Yes (2.3)|
|RESOLUTION||7680 x 4320|
|SOFTWARE||Driver & Software|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||Graphics Card User Manual|
|GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)||2048|
|POWER CONNECTORS||1 x 8-pin|
|NOTE**||OC mode: up to 2745 MHz (Boost Clock)
Default mode: up to 2725 MHz (Boost Clock)