ASUS KO GEFORCE RTX 3060 V2 OC EDITION 12GB GDDR6 GRAPHICS CARD
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC mode: Boost clock 1882 MHz (OC mode)/ 1852 MHz (Gaming mode)
- The unique design features striking gold and silver faceplates with ARGB accents.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Enduring capacitors last up to 2.5X longer than standard.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||12GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode – 1882 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode – 1852 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Memory Speed||15 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
|1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
|10.83 ” x 5.31 ” x 2.13 ” Inch
27.5 x 13.5 x 5.4 Centimeter
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Note*||* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice