ASUS GTX 1660 SUPER TUF GAMING X3 ADVANCED 6GB GRAPHICS CARD (TUF-3-GTX1660S-A6G-GAMING)
- Advanced Edition: Boost Clock 1830 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1800 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
|GPU||GTX 1660 SUPER|
|GPU Base Clock||1530 Mhz|
|GPU Boost Clock||
|Memory Clock||14 Gbps|
|Memory Size||6 GB|
|Memory Interface||192 Bit|
|Direct X Support||12|
|Dual Link DVI Supported||Yes|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Package Contents||Graphics Card, User Manual|
|GPU Core (Cuda Core)||1408|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8 Pin|
|Note**||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|